10 nights on board the “Coral Expeditions 1” – The Kimberley Cruise, Broome-Darwin
The 21 onboard rooms are bathed in natural light, with a fresh and modern decor creating a breezy feel. You can choose between double and twin bedded rooms, each fully equipped with a spacious private ensuite, air conditioning and ample storage space.
The ship’s forward lounge is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery in air-conditioned comfort and features a comprehensive reference library and plasma screens. The Sun Deck at the rear is another popular place to relax and take in the panoramic views.
Meals are served in the modern dining room, and with space for all guests to dine during one sitting and no assigned seating, meal times are a great opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers.
Coral Expeditions I operates an open bridge policy, allowing you to spend time with the Captain and his maritime crew as we cruise. Follow our progression on the ship’s charts and chat with Captain, or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery. Coral Expeditions I is fitted with modern safety and navigation equipment, and wireless internet facilities.
- Experience the unique tidal phenomenon creates the Horizontal Falls
- Get up close to mighty 4-tier Mitchell Falls
- Experience thundering King George River and get in close to the soaring 80m high falls on a zodiac excursions
- Expert interpretation of Wandjina and Gwion Gwion Rock art
- Possible sightings of dugongs, sea turtles, humpback whales and rock wallabies
- See marine wildlife of sharks, turtles and rays at Montgomery Reef
- Optional scenic flight to Mitchell Falls (additional cost)
- Explore Hathaway’s Hideaway and the maze of sandstone caves
- Indulge in a drinks and canapes as you watch the sunset from the beach
- Aboard our Xplorer tender, cruise the Prince Regent River to King Cascades
- 10 NIGHTS aboard the “Coral Expeditions 1” in a Twin Cabin Room
- All meals, morning and afternoon teas
- House wine and beer served with lunch and dinner meal service
- Services of expedition staff including lectures, briefings, slide/film presentations, and other group activities
- Group transfers during the cruise
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Drinks