We believe our ANZAC tours offer the most fulfilling commemorative tours experience – staying in selected hotels in unbeatable locations, plus expert commentary from our Battlefield Guides and specially trained Tour Managers makes our tours unforgettable.
Join us on the Western Front as we commemorate the sacrifice and valour of a generation who long ago fought and died so far from home.
Fully escorted by an experienced tour manager, the tour includes transport in a first class touring coach, accommodation in authentic style hotels with porterage, breakfast daily, dinners, sightseeing, excursions and entrances as per the itinerary plus more.
- Absorb the full reality and tragedy of the trench warfare and gain a deeper insight into the life of the diggers, with commentary by our specialist Battlefield Tour Manager
- All hotels located to access all the major Commemorative sights
- Experience the Remembrance Day Commemoration service at the Australian National Memorial near Villers-Bretonneux
- Be moved by the Last Post at the Menin Gate and visit ‘In Flanders Fields’ Museum
- Visit the Flanders Commemorative sites including Messines, Hill 60, Polygon Wood, Essex Farm Cemetery, Tyne Cot, Toronto Avenue Cemetery, Island of Ireland Peace Park and explore Hooge Crater Cemetery and Museum
- Visit the Somme Commemorative sites including the Australian National Memorial at Villers-Bretonneux, Fromelles Memorials & Museum, Vimy Ridge, Bullecourt ‘Digger’ Memorial, Adelaide Cemetery, Australian Memorials at Pozières, the Ulster Tower Memorial, Newfoundland Memorial Park, Thiepval Memorial to the Missing of the Somme, 2nd Australian Division memorial at Mont St Quentin and Australian Corps Memorial at Le Hamel
- Visit Franco-Australian Museum at Victoria Primary School in Villers-Bretonneux & Thiepval Interpretation Centre