ANZAC Day on the Somme Battlefields Tour
- Stay 4 nights in the heart of the Western Front
- Travel with only a maximum of 40 travellers
Our ANZAC Day on the Somme tour is ideally suited for those of you with constraints on time. This tried and tested programme is led by a specialist Battlefield Tour Manager and focuses specifically on the commemorative sites of the Somme battlefields. Staying four nights in the very heart of the Somme region area, you have the opportunity for comprehensive sightseeing, quality touring and easy access to the moving ANZAC Day Dawn Service.
- Experience the moving ANZAC Day Dawn Service at the Australian National Memorial near Villers-Bretonneux and local Town Service hosted by the village Mayor
- Stay 4 nights in the Somme region, superbly located to access all the major Commemorative sights
- Gain a deeper insight into the life of the diggers from our specialist Battlefield Tour Manager
- See the 2nd Australian Division memorial at Mont St Quentin and the Australian Corps Memorial at Le Hamel
- Visit the Franco Australian Museum at the Victoria School in Villers-Bretonneux, Thiepval Interpretation Centre, the Museum of the Battle of Fromelles, Amiens Cathedral and the Armistice Carriage in Compiegne
- Be professionally guided throughout the Somme Commemorative sites including the Australian National Memorial at Villers-Bretonneux, Fromelles Memorials, Bullecourt ‘Digger’ Memorial, Adelaide Cemetery, Australian Memorials at Pozières, the Thiepval Memorial to the Missing of the Somme, the Ulster Tower Memorial and the Newfoundland Memorial Park.