From the trenches at Ypres to monuments marking The Somme, our ANZAC tours map Australian and New Zealand troops’ movements in WWI. Please note, the tour runs on selected dates throughout the season.
THE BACK-ROADS DIFFERENCE
- Tailor the tour if you wish to visit relatives’ graves (please contact Back-Roads immediately after booking to confirm)
- Visit to Wellington Tunnels
- Hear the Last Post played at Ypres
- 4 nights in boutique accommodation
- A knowledgeable Back-Roads Driver/Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- European breakfast daily (B), 3 evening meals (D)
- Entrance included to: Hooge Crater Trenches, Hooge Crater Trenches & Museum<, Wellington Tunnels, Victoria School Museum
(ANZACs Day Dawn Service tour) have an amended itinerary and an extra day starting in Amiens where, rising early, we join Australians, New Zealanders and locals to observe the ANZAC Day Dawn Service in Villers-Bretonneux. The rest of the day is yours, before we return to Amiens. For this version of the tour please call us to book.